Lungs with flowers - Enamel pin
Unit price per
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $65
Anatomical lungs pin
Beautiful enamel pin showing lungs with flowers. Perfect multifunctional accessory that can be worn as a brooch or as decoration for a bag. Has a stamp with Codex Anatomicus logo on the back - great for collecting.
- Large, 35 mm pin made of iron
- Highly detailed and colorful
- Collectible item
- Original design made by us at Codex Anatomicus
Great medical gift for doctors, nurses and medical students
We are an independent family-run creative business and we are very grateful to you for supporting our work! 🤗
- Approximate Standard Mail delivery time:
- USA: 7-10 business days
- Europe, EU, UK: 5-9 business days
- Canada, Australia, New Zealand: 15-25 business days
- Rest of the world: 10-25 business days depending on a country
- Processing Time: 1-3 business days, all art prints are made to order
- Worldwide shipping from our studio in Northern Europe (Lithuania)
- Shipped with a tracking number: $5.50
- Shipping to Canada, Australia, New Zealand & Switzerland costs $10
Priority mail & Express delivery options available to most countries - see more on checkout.
Please note: these shipping times are estimates as they depend on how quickly the regional and local delivery services process mail. 🚑
- 30 days money back guarantee for a full refund
- Free replacement if your order arrives damaged or not as expected
We appreciate everyone interested in our work, so we want you to feel 100% secure and comfortable shopping with us. This means that we've got your back whatever happens. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, or if you change your mind, just email us and request a replacement or a refund and we will be happy to help. 😉
Full return policies are available here.
About Our Family Business
Hi there, we are Dana and Michael, founders of Codex Anatomicus! Positivity, curiosity, and inspiration are at the heart of everything we do. Founded in 2017, we are proud to be a team of family and friends running this creative business. We are also 50% female-led! 💪
Coming from STEM and creative backgrounds with years of experience, we pride ourselves in being on top of the latest research in the field of anatomy which guides our designs, and keeping up to date with the latest design trends and printing techniques. Our designs are unique and created in-house, while each art print is made to order in our own studio to ensure you get a truly unique anatomy art experience.
We are very grateful to you for choosing and supporting our creative work!❤️